This tutorial is on how to zoom in and out of your Record Monitor in Avid Media Composer. I’ll show you a couple ways to do this and how to move around the monitor with the Hand Tool.
Question of the Week: What’s the newest shortcut you’ve learned?
Below are some useful links mentioned in the video:
– Website: http://www.editvideofaster.com/blog/
– Paint Effect Overview Tutorial: http://youtu.be/EbQnsL-YyTA
– My Editing Keyboard: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001V70LDW/?… (affiliate link)
– Stock Video by VideoHive: http://videohive.net/?ref=shortedits (affiliate link)
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/editvideofaster
I come out with a new post production-related tutorial every Friday. Make sure to subscribe to the channel so you’re the first to see them! Let me know if there was anything you’d like me to go more in depth on from this tutorial or if there are any tutorials you’d like to see in the future.