In this tutorial you’ll learn the fundamentals of using NewBlue Titler Pro within Avid Media Composer. Discover the simplicity of:
• Adding style to text objects in 2D or 3D using the library of pre-set styles
• Controlling 3D orientation
• Applying multiple style layers to augment your look,
• Manipulate color and gradients
• Add image and video textures to individual style layers a
• Create custom bevels for rich 3D looks.
Watch the other episodes of ‘Get Started Fast with NewBlue Titler Pro for Media Composer’ at http://www.avidblogs.com/get-started-…
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry’s most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, to the most popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, as well as a majority of today’s most celebrated music recordings and live concerts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, ProSet and RealSet, Maestro, PlayMaker, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit http://www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.