Hello, this is Travis White with NewBlue, and I’m here to show you NewBlue Titler Pro Basics inside Avid Media Composer.
Click here to see the other NewBlue Videos.
Part Three shows us how to work with effects and shapes inside Titler Pro 1.0. Travis covers each of these tips in this tutorial:
- Access NewBlue effects inside Titler Pro 1.0
- Double-click or drag-and-drop NewBlue effects to apply to text – instantly add subtle or striking enhancements
- Layer multiple effects – Film Camera, Dream Glow and Turn in this example
- Customize the individual parameters of effects for maximum control
- Add shapes
- Move shapes and text forward or backward simply by dragging and reordering tracks
- Adjust style layers to alter the look of your shapes
- Insert shapes directly into paragraphs to keep multiple elements together and reduce keyframing or get rid of it altogether