It used to be so easy with tape: You could insert edit a section whenever you changed something last minute. This feature is back! You can now insert edit to an already exported video file and it’s super easy! This only works with OP1a MXF files using the Avid Media Processor Plug-in.
Insert Edit for Exported Sequences is supported for the following:
– DNxHR – (all supported projects)
– DNxHD – (all supported projects)
– AVC Intra 100
– 720 (23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p)
– 1080 (23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50i, 59.94i)
– XA VC Intra 100 – 1080 (23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50i, 59.94i)
– XAVC 4K Intra CBG Class 300 and XAVC 4K Intra CBG Class 480
– UHD 3840×2160 (23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p)
– 4K 4096×2160 (23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p)
Follow me on Instagram:
You have an Avid Media Composer tutorial request? Send me a message!
Music used in this video by:
Biscuit (Prod. by Lukrembo)